Write For Us
BiteCorrection.com will accept a limited number of guest post submissions. We are looking for high-quality content that is fit for our readers on the following topics:
- Malocclusions (Underbites, Overbites, Open Bites)
- Jaw Surgery
- Jaw Alignment
- Bite Reconstruction
- Adult Braces
- Clear Aligners or Invisalign
- Posts must be a minimum of 750+ words and must be well written and high-quality.
- Content must be unique. We do not publish content that has been published elsewhere.
- Content must be of value to our readers and information that they can implement in their business and help them promote their brand, or promote themselves if they are an individual looking to advance in their career.
- Make sure the content is easy to read and use short paragraphs, bullet points and lists.
- We reserve the rights to make changes to your content where we see fit to align with our brand or to correct grammatical errors.
Formatting Your Posts
We would like you to include the following in your post:
- A post title which is SEO optimized.
- A post excerpt which is SEO optimized.
- At least one image that you have permission to use. This should be high-quality and high-resolution, preferably a stock image that has been paid for.
- An author bio.
We would like you to include an author bio in your post which features your picture and 2 or 3 sentences about who you are and what you do. You can also link to your website and social media profiles like this one:
- Internal Links: We encourage you to link to other relevant posts on our blog inside your post.
- External Links: We do allow you to link to other relevant posts and sites outside of our blog if they feature content that is relevant to your post and offers more detailed information on a topic you are
brieflydiscussing. You can also link to tools and resources if they are useful to the reader and they have a lot of users and authority. What we won’t allow is you to link more than 1 of your client websites within the post in an effort to build links to their websites.